Translate

Thursday 10 February 2011

Is Jeremy Bamber innocent?


21:33 |

Jeremy BamberIs Jeremy Bamber innocent? | UK news | The Guardian: "Jeremy Bamber is thinking about how he has maintained his sanity over 25 years in prison. His answer is quietly shocking. He walks and talks with his family – his mother, his sister, her twin sons and particularly his father. In short, he gets solace from the memory of the very family he was convicted of slaying 26 years ago. 'In my mind, I walk with my Dad more than anybody on a daily basis and think, how would he cope with it, what would he think about it all?' He comes to a stuttering stop. You can hear the pain in his voice. 'How I cope is quite an emotional thing for me to talk about.'"


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...